Michiana Christian Camp offers several opportunities for children to attend camp. The price for each camp session is only 75% of what the actual cost is to run the session. That leaves a 25% gap between what it costs and what we charge. The average gap is $60. By just giving $10 a month for one year, you can stand in the gap for two campers.